CSD 0.00% 12.5¢ consolidated tin mines limited

"Kagara bought Einasleigh alone for $16 million" Add Maitland...

1. 5,527 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    "Kagara bought Einasleigh alone for $16 million"

Add Maitland for another few million. ($22 million all up, and that was 3 years ago.)

Then add the improvements and upgrades for the plant, the training of staff, mining and other equipment, the other mines and leases, and remember the environmental bonds, which are all cash-backed. The plant alone has a replacement value of $100 million.

Then at least a $20 million investment (approximated) once the Wanguo MoU is agreed upon.

Hmmm.... The value is certainly building.

Let's see...$22 million + $100 million + $20 million = $142 million.

$142 million, and that is without the potential earning value, which unfortunately, I'm still waiting on a few figures to be able add a valid posting, and it might be later in the week. (To build a plant could cost above $150 million.)

I will refer you to the last company update to see 2014/15 expected production rates (see page 24).
    Company presentation

And then use the figures from TBW's link to give yourself a guide.
    http://member.afraccess.com/media?id=CMN://6A598518&filename=20120731/KZL_01318840.pdf

Btw, a question was raised about the convertible notes, issued at 10 cents (almost double the current share price), and the comment was to suggest that it is another product that can be bought and sold. CSD have first rights for any buyback, as with all other issued shares (and remember, all escrow for two years).

It will be an interesting few weeks and months ahead.

;-)

Meanwhile, time keeps on ticking.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.