ALA 3.45% 15.0¢ arovella therapeutics limited

Clearly the technology has merit or they wouldn't have attracted...

1. 188 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    Clearly the technology has merit or they wouldn't have attracted so much interest from the pharmas.
    They wouldn't invite executives from SUD to chat with them. As the CEO said last year these guys wouldn't waste their time.
    I'm looking at another 2 years before it all sorts itself out. I believe that management have used this time to establish firm connections and now understand how difficult this process is. I reckon they have a good handle on it now and need time to put all this together. I can't see them making the same sort of arrangement with another Amerst type set up.
    The fact that Michael Stewart threw in a bucket load and that management spend $1m to secure the full rights to the malaria program says heaps to me. I love action and not words. This is the key, no reason for MS to waste more personal money and mislead shareholders and for management ( already under pressure from shareholders) to spend precious funds that could be directed elsewhere.
    To finish, I think that the Migraine spray ticks all the boxes, the nasal inhaler ( so uncomfortable and you may get arrested ..hii) or an oral spray, ask your friends what they would prefer?
    If the technology works , then it is only a matter of time. I can wait it out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.005(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $138.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 15.0¢ 14.0¢ $301.1K 2.087M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 79105 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 357820 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
14.5¢
  Change
0.005 ( 2.84 %)
Open High Low Volume
14.5¢ 15.0¢ 14.0¢ 441083
Last updated 15.34pm 29/03/2024 ?
ALA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.