AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

Professor Navygulf next time i will make sure that everything i...

1. 936 Posts.
    Professor Navygulf next time i will make sure that everything i write would be like music to your ears. But, about spelling the name of the MD IK who really is the the man in question i havent wrote his name no where to be seen and really who i mentioned was theChairman of the Board or other title that this gentleman may have so Professor Navygold you are out of touch about this point. Now, my knowledge of the english language is smattering but even so i can come accross and make me understood . Can you do the same as do in an other foreign language?.
    Professor Navygolf about common sense ,of course Professor I lost my sense my thinking my shirt my underwear seeing how our investment went outside down in investing in this Co I am naked on the street. Have you still got a jumper on you after this cataclismist shake up. As far as I can remenber you mention about a couple of year ago you have lost quite a lot money in an other dog stock I wish you very much luck Professor and hoping wont happens again to you. With my most kindly regard I wish you the best for the future. Your Sincerely " The Shirtless Man"
    PD: Prey for me Professor they are trying now to put me inside an strapjacket and my only sin was to put my saving in this dog. Bye Bye by now, tomorrow may shine the sun again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.