LNC 0.00% 99.5¢ linc energy ltd

Is this really the end.

1. 127 Posts.
    Well Mr Bond may get all the media attention that he has been craving since he took over LINC. But unfortunately it may be for all the wrong reasons. There will be no- where that he can hide if Link goes down. Not even Dunk Island.

As far as I am concerned he will get exactly what he deserves, but unfortunately he will take lots of good honest people down with him, most like me will never be able to recover and live the rest of our lives regretting that we ever had an association with him.

And none of his board is any better, a pack of parasites, the only ones that could see the errors of his ways have now departed the scene. As long as they are still being paid they will stay, but as soon as the money stops they will turn on him like a pack of rats, it will be his entire fault then, and they couldn’t change a thing.

What really upsets me is that we still have people making excuses for him, as an example, the ark was acquired in 2008 in 2013 Bond who owns 39 per cent of Linc, has firmly distanced himself from estimates in media reports including in the Adelaide Advertiser newspaper of a “$20 trillion" oil find, fully acknowledging the early stage of investigation of the shale resource in the remote Arckaringa Basin in the area around Coober Pedy.

In the sam breath he went on to say;_ Bond says that even using the lowest valuation of the shale resource, of 3.5 billion barrels at $1 a barrel, the increase in valuation for Linc is more than $6 or $7 per share. Valuing the Arckaringa permits on an acreage basis, as is more typical for unconventional oil and gas, gives the same result.
    “No matter how you cut it, this thing it’s still worth a lot of money and it’s still worth a re-rating for the stock," he says. “It’s a multi-dollar revaluation [a share]."
    But some saw it as another example of the junior perhaps having more talk than substance.

The way I see it now is that if Genting do not take over , we will end up in the hands of an administrator and be lucky to finish up with 5 cents in the Dollar.
    And MR Bond, well he will be remembered but only in the same context as
    Allan Bond, and Christopher Skase, who had some excuse, they had bad advisor's. Bond can’t blame anyone he did it all by himself, wouldn’t take advice, and couldn’t give a rats what other people think about him.
    Retep
    Last edited by retep: 02/04/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.