OK RM, your trying to nail telamelo to ID the true God and yet...

1. 22,595 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    OK RM, your trying to nail telamelo to ID the true God and yet you yourself have not yet been able to do it. From what I have seen also, you have not yet even given ours above the respect they deserve and trusting them to reveal to you, their truth. Be honest with yourself and for you, you never found your belief on your own, never research it on your own with the help of above, you were led by others into your belief. I know this for certainty, because I know if you put the effort into reading God's word, you will be totally surprised at what you find. If you don't believe that, you will have to call God and Son liar's.
    So forget about the makeup of God for a minute, and look at all the Old Test quotes where God says repeatedly, I alone are God. Forget the alone if you like, but repeatedly God ID'S himself over and over as God = So there is No mistake.
    So the question that you should ask, WHY did not Christ, if he is God, repeat this even once in the New Test???? Have you heard or know the term, rightfully dividing the word???
    And, what did God tell the prophet's he would send? Don't you believe him?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.