RHK 4.41% 71.0¢ red hawk mining limited

The following gives FMS posters something to read while we wait....

1. 2,400 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 293

The following gives FMS posters something to read while we wait.
    It’s expresses my sentiments.
    World growth has been slowing which results in unemployment and a productive way to overcome the problem is with development and infrastructure building. Off course using FMS I/O which they paid a much higher price for than is on the table.

From HC . ASX_dude on BCI
    http://hotcopper.com.au/search/search?type=post&users=asx_dude
    IO Fundamentals Strong
    - China is still growing within targeted ranges with Manufacturing, Property and Infrastructure holding strong.
    - China continues to urbanise west.
    - IO prices at ports where demand is greater will become more the norm in stating standard IO pricing.
    - IO futures is driving physical in an upward market as it looks forward.
    - Beijing will most likely need infrastructure upgrades considering the city in parts is physically sinking impacting it's infrastructure.
    - Chinas debt is manageable and it's policies are working. Good ol uncle sam need to learn from the Chinese.....
    - IO supply is less than expectations as majors pull back, China reduces its domestic supply as Aussie tonnes rebalance the difference.
    - Roy Hills tonnes are gradual and it's doom was exaggerated.
    - Vales new tonnes was again exaggerated as it's new tonnes will cancel out its older inefficient tonnes.
    - No one expected Brazil disaster and the countries push for safety which WILL impact future supply targets for Vale and any other majors working there.
    - The rest of Asia is growing strong.
    - India is the fastest growing country and will ramp up big-time with Smart Cities. Modi is on a mission to launch India into the future. US, EU and Australia, watch and learn as it takes shape....
    - India will indeed need Aussie IO and Chinese steel even though it's trying to be self sufficient domestically.
    - India has a skill shortage of Construction etc. Like in Australia, when you employ Chinese what products do they tend to use, Chinese..... India will use a lot of what China provides which we supply. Remember China had been there done that.
    - US is due for massive Infrastructure drive to rebuild a better America. Go Trump. It's inevitable...
    - Japan is pumping money into Infrastructure
    - EU and US private companies are assisting Indias vision in making it happen.
    - Global growth can only do one thing from here. Get better.
    - The typical commodity shorter may be a myth of the past if Trump gets in he will no doubt tax the $%%$ out of shorters. Anyway, why would you want to short IO after the bottom?
    - Technically the IO price is in a slow upward path and WILL continue this path for years to come. Why? It triple bottomed long ago. The gyrations of early months are becoming less and less as it finds a steady path up.
    By the end of the week IO will be green again.
    There are many many fundamental upsides to the IO price.
    Name one downside to IO which is still VALID and RELEVANT which argues my points above.
    Words of Glut and Oversupply no longer apply as they are terms to play on sediment and no longer have weight.......
    I want FACTS.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
71.0¢
Change
0.030(4.41%)
Mkt cap ! $140.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
68.0¢ 71.0¢ 68.0¢ $7.901K 11.42K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 66.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
71.5¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.06pm 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.