CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

I agree I have made my point on several occasions about this,...

1. 1,073 Posts.
    I agree I have made my point on several occasions about this, but is it really more boring than a lot of the cr@p a certain ramper is constantly doing? Simple answer?...Yes it is, there's nothing worse than a point being laboured ad nauseum, think you'll find the 'certain poster' got totally and utterly frustrated by the mind boringly negative remarks made by others against a company that he has his hard earned funds in, a little exuberant perhaps but understandable. It's a bit like the constant referrals to SFR, it is so simple, if that's what people want in a company ( and why wouldn't you at $6.50) then go and invest there and share your 'wisdom' on that thread.

Do you really think that we longtermers like the fact that our SP is languishing under two bucks at the moment? of course we don't, do you think we aren't frustrated at the length of time everything is taking? of course we are. However, here's the rub, we have made our choice, can you possibly understand that? and what that means? I guess not.. I don't have the time to check the sp on a minute to minute basis or on that matter on a daily basis, and here's a secret nor does CDU Exec I would hazard a guess , they are too damn busy trying to get this all sorted..it's the end game that's important, the daily fluctuations are what they are, not liked at times for sure...but there's a far bigger game at play here my friend.

So you are going to sell your shares?, ok that's your choice, am I going to tell you why you shouldn't? no way, am I going to intimate that you are a complete idiot for selling your shares at this point in time? no way, and the reason why I won't do that is simple, we all have our own reasons why we invest, which company we'll invest in and how we invest. It is not for me to constantly bore the pants off you with 'my view' as to why I think you are wrong. So many thanks for yours and others continual efforts to turn us away from our 'own' investing strategies, for showing us the light, but once again, and try and get this, we are just fine.

Gee longtermers how do we do it? I wish you all the very very best..

Dossa

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.