AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Hi Been super busy... but wanted to reach out and say thanks for...

1. 401 Posts.
    Hi

Been super busy... but wanted to reach out and say thanks for the great AGM reports that came through. I was unable to get to Australia during that time so getting direct feedback was great.

I have constantly supported the management on CR's including the current one. This was because I was based in NYC during the GFC, and although I was able to navigate that time well, I am 'capital' risk adversed. That means I am uncomfortable investing in companies that do not have funding because as I saw during the GFC, even the best products, opportunities die without cashflow.

My biggest fear with AVB was a management team with a great set of tenements and assets being unable to move forward. With this new finance my main concern has been lifted, and I am glad with the unfolding mess in Greece some of the holders now see the sense in this dilution.

While waiting for the Bank Loan my patience was becoming stretched, but feedback with various parties including Kalenn provided me with the confidence that this management team had it under control. Thx Kalenn and others for supporting my own research during that time.

I am prepared to take a bit of a rain check on PR, because I think it will take production to get a large amount of new buyers in. So perhaps the argument is 'what the point right now'? That is unless we have some new news from our AMPLE exploration budgets... then they better get to the wires!

Glad to see some positivity returning to the group including Awoonga, who after the AGM has not mentioned the word schedule or Mine design once! Good for you Awoonga... I hope this long term hold for you and for a lot of us will make our lives better.

I wrote on this forum to try and support the company as they sought finance, but it is not really needed anymore. I will try to look and post when I get the chance, but I am frantically trying to make more money so I can buy MORE AVB before SP gets too high

Go AVB
    Gus

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.