ETR 0.00% 0.7¢ entyr limited

If Sarah Kelly was sacked for saying C17 was not commercial...

1. 872 Posts.
    If Sarah Kelly was sacked for saying C17 was not commercial then, since she was moved on ages ago, why have we not heard anything about that by now. If that IS the case then isn't it obvious that we are being lied to? Doesn't that set them up as criminals? Too obvious is it not?
    I, for one just don't believe that.
    (I will also say, that since this well is half way across the world, then there is a lot of wiggle room for shiftiness. But in today's world of instant communications, I am sure that someone would have simply texted that fact, (C17 found to have been not commercial MONTHS AGO), to someone, who would have been plastering that fact all over this forum.)
    But, it is a possibility, I will admit it, but I just can't go with it.
    The share price does signal something ain't right though. Someone KNOWS.
    Unless we can be across what's going on in Perth AND in the jungles of Guatemala, then we are left in this twilight zone.
    I have emailed Brett many times and have received his replies. All I can do from here is to take what he is saying as the truth. What else can I do?
    Also, people have actually spoken to them at the AGM.
    Is everybody telling lies? I doubt it!
    OKAP does have a stable of dogs, and just using that fact one can say that this joins them.
    The problem I have is I just want to KNOW the whole story and then proceed to where ever with some certainty. The longer this goes on, the less it's about the money really.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.