CTP 3.92% 5.3¢ central petroleum limited

Dear oh me, I feel for you. Especially at an approx. 82% loss,...

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Dear oh me, I feel for you. Especially at an approx. 82% loss, plus the options which after been promised the earth, failed to do anything and expired worthless.

I am at a loss too, but my loss has been reduced by a great extent ever since I realised that IMO we were being led through the garden path and reduced my holdings accordingly ever since.

The last lot I sold, (although I do still hold a fair few), were sold at 9.7 cents (while someone here was saying and promoting like mad that it was a good buy price to load up some more), and that money was allocated into another company which appear, thus far, that I have made a good decision.

I hope that you will be able to recoup all of your losses in this dog which, IMO, and at this point in time, belongs to the dog pound. The point is that, if someone will not claim ownership of the dog by a certain period of time, we all know what the pound will do with the dog next. And we all know what I mean with that comment. That is that something/someone will have to come out with some good news in the immediate future to change our course and direction, or someone else will do it for us.

Now...who was it that I said quiet sometime ago that he has the gift of the **.???

Cheers and all the best of luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.002(3.92%)
Mkt cap ! $39.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.3¢ 5.2¢ $31.66K 604.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 86808 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 23813 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.3¢
  Change
0.002 ( 3.92 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.2¢ 5.3¢ 5.2¢ 101711
Last updated 15.33pm 28/03/2024 ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.