Whereu, it proves to be the course of wisdom to wait for the...

1. 11,826 Posts.
    Whereu, it  proves to be the course of wisdom to wait for the facts before passing judgment.
    (Proverbs 18:13) When anyone replies to a matter before he hears the facts, It is foolish and humiliating.
      The fact that many of Jehovah's angels rebelled against him has not been hidden.
    (Jude 6) And the angels who did not keep their original position but forsook their own proper dwelling place, he has reserved with eternal bonds in dense darkness for the judgment of the great day.
      Should we then reject all spirit creatures as evil? Or rather should we trust Jehovah's willingness to cleanse the heavens as promised?
    Jehovah promised the nation of Israel they could become his special people.
    (Exodus 19:5) Now if you will strictly obey my voice and keep my covenant, you will certainly become my special property out of all peoples, for the whole earth belongs to me.
      They remained his special people for 1,500 years despite the corruption that was widespread among the nation. The entire Bible was penned by members that nation.
      Should we reject the Bible as a source of guidance because of the corruption?  Are we left with only Wikipedia to rely upon? I think not!
    Non Jews were joined to a remnant faithful Jews to become Jehovah's Christian Witnesses in the first century.
    (Acts 15:14) Symʹe·on has related thoroughly how God for the first time turned his attention to the nations to take out of them a people for his name.
    Should we reject Christianity because it was going to be over sowed with imitation Christians?  Jehovah has already cleansed the heavens & is presently cleansing the earth.
    (2 Peter 3:13) But there are new heavens and a new earth that we are awaiting according to his promise, and in these righteousness is to dwell.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.