well, good luck to you - I have never got into smalls - even...

1. 79,571 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    well, good luck to you - I have never got into smalls - even though I would have liked to - I just don't get anything out of the plates/glassware etc. etc. - my collection is limited to some Uranium glass and a couple of other oddities that glow - just like my personality

I do like nice drinking glasses - but, if they don't go in the dishwasher - then, they don't fit in my life.

I must admit, I am looking forward to getting my townhouse in the city - because it will be fitted with 2 dishwashers - one designated glass only.

That will probably allow for some long stemmies - I threw all of which out a few years ago or gave away and went to pub glasses - which all fit very nicely in the washer and are tough.

I can't fit 2 machines in where I am in the country - I can barely fit the dog under the chair. I also look forward to having some nice cars that the bloody rats aren't a risk for -- the joys of country - and mountains.

either way - breakfast is good in the mountains - or overlooking the sea - just no plastic (and, no Coddlers thanks)

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.