Try Google and if some are so brainwashed that they refuse to...

1. 1,664 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    Try Google and if some are so brainwashed that they refuse to consider the less fashionable trendy argument at the moment, then it is truly a waste of time continuing. I have looked at both sides and came to my conclusions, if they have done the same then it is a matter of how you view the facts. Up is still up and down is still down in my fact folder.
    Look at things in relation to Global Warming, oops I mean "CLIMATE CHANGE" like sun spot activity, historical tide data Ocean temps and fish harvest, CO2 levels etc, there are just a few things to get people started, and from these you will find all sorts of surprising facts.
    Of coarse you already know this, you might delve deeper into research.
    Hear is a small example (tangible) of sea levels, I am being truthful; in the past 11 years on 2 separate occasions and with 2 different sets of people and locations and news crews and old people, the news crews were there to show how high the water was set to rise at high tide (never seen before), comes high tide, not very high at all; along comes old person 1 about 90 and on the other occasion about 70, saying since they were children the levels have been higher in these location. Maybe they are going senile .

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.