Yes of course they have the options there. Well that is what BB...

1. 3,906 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109
    Yes of course they have the options there. Well that is what BB would have asked for. But imagine what would have happened if the announcement said it would be equity funding only? I believe the debt funding was put in there so the holders do not go bonkers. I mean who do TON think they are? MNS.

Also the $100 million is at a max of 50cents or market price. And this deal does not have a floor price. Have you seen where your graphite price is estimated to be at in the next 5 years. Around $600 per tonne because as we know there will be a flood of low grade material that will be on the market. I think you will be a litte upset by Annucabe resource size. Again we are both speculating however regarding what your SP is doing I have been more accurate then every TON person who holds and posts.

For now we are both speculating what deal will finally be announced. I am looking at your resource and strongly leaning towards my scenario. And it looks like quite a few holders are thinks the same way. I think TON set a new ASX record for most announcements in a six week period. And what has your sp done? Even Martis realized he was flogging a dead horse. I loved his last TON chart. I think his 5 year old son drew it.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.