MBN 0.00% 8.3¢ mirabela nickel limited

Gordyboy & The Gray - Where are you?

1. 9,532 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4142
    7.3M secret held shares in MBN, HC readers and the Wolf would like to know:-

- why MBN.
    - why hold so large so secretly after 10 days of disclosures
    - why 7.3M, did you buy low at 5c or recently on 12 may 15M day
    - are you traders, value investors, instos, brokers,
    - are you real estate moguls like nottocall and me, are you chinese investors like jacky123 or large share, business people like kapetanios
    - your AUM must be well over $50M to have such investment worth $950K
    - must be large family with large assets, with cashflow businesses, must be well known?
    - are you in it for the cash at bank, dividends, a rocket ride, or undervaluation, or sell out for profit next 6 months?
    - did you have doca shares n got burnt there now rentering again like others?
    - are you going to the AGM.

the small guys will want to know and will want to hear your views, sentiment etc, this will help us understand your investment with us. I hope this is not a b@m steer. You must have a strategy or plan or a tip for us small family guys.

Only 2 posts on HC for both of you, the Gray is not posted or registered.

Got any views or reasoning. Must be strong buying sentiment and looking to buy more as you stated. If you can respond then i cannot list you as the top no 1 holder on our list, as i cannot verify your holdings. The official top 20 holding list does not disclose this exact holding unless its held through an insto like HSBC.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.