GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

@Nanood Am rushed now, but I saw this "when you are the one...

1. 7,702 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    @Nanood Am rushed now, but I saw this
    "when you are the one controlling the market that you have some ability to see where anything is going"
    This was my whole point (Joe's too). You have grasped it!
    It is entirely possible to see the logic of what, how and when "the one controlling the market" is doing, certainly in currencies, and I suggest, commodities (incl. gold)
    And this is what is so difficult for many to understand, tho ultimately it's conceptually simple, but hard to do...there still ain't no free lunch.
    All the rest (which I mentioned above) is largely BS....And this is not JMHO....it's the studied view of those who have dared to be different...a cliche...but when the old methods fail (if everyone is using them, how can you succeed?), one looks at who is controlling the price action, and tries to grasp it with clarity.

I normally have my first drink about 1/2 hr before mkt close...so you're ahead of me...I'm certainly not buying today.
    Read my signature...anything...and most especially tonight.....and if it's good news for us...then I missed out...but the momo is clearly bearish...so I'm sitting on my hands today...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.