SLR 4.20% $1.24 silver lake resources limited

Yeah Tomboy .. total roller-coaster.. really hard to sleep, i...

1. 5,594 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2181
    Yeah Tomboy .. total roller-coaster.. really hard to sleep, i figured it was bot wars.. we closed like 30c down in US$.. the only down in around 15 days and be the most marginally of percentages.

Still beating myself up about gold stocks and the way they perform and get dragged down by "banks" etc.. its plain rubbish imo.. they should have a reverse correlation.. anyway i am strongly thinking about sticking with physical.. just stops all the BS you get with stocks .. unless you are getting dividends where is the upside to holding gold stocks that get beaten down by association - its mental.

Is the gold stocks sell off today due to gold going down? not sure how 30c down could result in a mega sell-off.. so we are being "brought down" by bigger stocks as its a sandpit and they are all playing together.. yet goldies don't see to enjoy the upside by association..

Guess i haven't been invested in the whole commodities cycle before.. i hear gold stocks have out-performed gold in some stages of the cycle.. right now thats fairy-tale land.. the real world is beat downs and fear, panic, short covering and down days during a time which is our best bet for some SP strength .. if not now, when? Last year goldies rallied.. then they burnt out and capitulated to the stage we find ourselves at now.

Hoping for the rally to keep going.. this is just a "consolidation period" right? before the next "leg up" and moving onto higher highs.. and retesting previous Resistance levels.

Learning every day.. the ASX is strange when your a stranger.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.24
Change
0.050(4.20%)
Mkt cap ! $1.159B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.22 $1.24 $1.21 $5.420M 4.417M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 98076 $1.24

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.24 56726 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.24
  Change
0.050 ( 3.36 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.22 $1.24 $1.21 1124427
Last updated 15.59pm 28/03/2024 ?
SLR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.