BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

Gold price, page-65

1. 4,387 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 475
    Pog 1235.70 close....looks to have gone above all your chart wedges and lines V....I often ask myself...What's it all mean?....the US economy to me appears to be slowly rolling into recession...all that debt has failed to kick start the show...
    I watched a documentary called 'Dirty Wars' on Netflix last night...real eye opener on what the US government gets up to...they have opened a real can of worms...obummmer is not all smiles and golf....kill the father then kill the innocent son so there is no revenge...middle age thinking.....Kill lists on their own citizens with no trials....killing raids in over 75 countries...bit of a worry....the doco did get nominated for an Oscar so is good in depth investigative reporting....just confirms to me how desperate the US is becoming both in controlling finance and it's citizens.... If they found out anyone else was doing it they would be the first to get on their high horse......yes the world is far from black and white.....
    Looking to an early March quarter release this week....make it a 'cracker'....
    Move that dirt...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.