GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Hi Andy, Well someone's got to provide goldbugs with a laugh...

1. 32,842 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1365
    Hi Andy,
    Well someone's got to provide goldbugs with a laugh because they're hunkering down for the great Armageddon, probably sitting at home watching 'Doomsday Preppers' on National Geographic, and that doesn't sound like much fun.

I wouldn't lose any sleep over my super scheme. it's always been held in trust outside the airline industry, it's a lump-sum scheme, I can withdraw it whenever I like.

Your gold will be worth less than a packet of fags if there's a great Armageddon, people need food, power, matches, cigarettes, soap, whisky and firewood. Not gold, it's a false sense of security, the most valuable of all is land, an unencumbered house and livestock. There's wild ducks here and fallow deer in the forest behind my property. You can't eat gold.

Anyway, it won't happen, these are good times for property and quality industrial shares and the good times are gonna keep on rolling, goldbugs were always posting here about the great crash and what was going to cause it but the brushfires they quoted like Iran, Cyprus, Israel, Straits of Hormuz, North Korea, hyperinflation, Deepwater Horizon, euro crash, USD crash ad infinitum seem to have dried up over the last year.

Probably sub-$1200 next week.
    Last edited by Skol: 23/05/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.