BSR 0.00% 1.3¢ bassari resources limited

Hi patwait Thank you for your kind words It would be nice if the...

1. 541 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 425
    Hi patwait
    Thank you for your kind words

It would be nice if the company's hopes are realised (that the permit would arrive in the next 2 weeks from when I posted that message). If you mention a timeframe on these threads some take them as hard dates when they are not.
    Don't get me wrong, I will be as happy as everyone else when said permit arrives - having quite a few years under my belt I have just been through this situation with other companies before (I had one US company that took 7 years to get their permitting through so it is not just West African countries)

At the end of the day it is the Senegalese government that needs to finalise this - I am sure that BSR management are doing everything they can to get the permit as soon as possible.

Do I think the permit will be issued - Yes
    Do I know when it will be issued - No (I, and most others had thought it would have been issued already)
    Am I counting days/weeks months - No
    Am I happy that I have invested in BSR - Yes
    Am I going to sell any shares when the permit is issued - No
    (anyone can make a small profit in a situation like this - (no disrespect intended to short term traders) - the largest profits I have made by have been by investing early and holding until the companies have realised their FULL potential)

As you have alluded to, some shareholders do not follow Hot Copper.
    People are quick to say a stock has moved for a particular reason when most of the time it is just normal market activity - there is always someone with a reason to buy and someone with a reason to sell.

I have recently cut the size of the thread down that I see on my screen by using the Ignore feature on a small number of posters.
    Everyone is entitled to their own view - I am just not interested in the banter and any whinging - I am only interested in facts - and I am happy to share what I have researched with others and am also happy to listen to facts regarding any downside risks - I have just not seen many facts put up regarding downside risk- it has mainly just been complaints about management.

GLTAH

Cheers
    IO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BSR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.