CR9 0.00% 2.0¢ corella resources ltd

GGL & the 3 most important SP criteria

1. 2,198 Posts.
    When investing the 3 most important factors are;
    1/ Is the company in a growth industry
    2/Is the management any good even dynamic
    3/Is it's future looking positive

1. Print media advertising is dead, TV advertising is dying largely because we are all spending 80% of our time on
    tablets, I phones and social media , just check out FB's, Amazon, Twitter etc massive growth in advertising revenue.

2/Management , Tim Parker CEO previously ran Clemenger(our largest TV commecial ad' co) , other directors read like the who's who of advertising and digital media guru's.

3/ The future is looking very positive as per recent ann's with major companies, including State and Federal Government.They are saying more contracts and new clients will be secured. Their monthly revenue is in excess of $1mln , they have $5.6 mln cash.Incidentally , Tim Parker is paid just $300,000 p.a but has very significant options at 10 cents.
    Gruden is our biggest, oldest and most established digital marketing company

So why is the SP at 3.3 cents?
    1/Hardly anybody follows it. Insto's won't get involved yet but once Investor presentations start , as they will then the dynamics change. Too many bought the hype in the 4.5 to 5.6 range and are now panicking.
    2/ Some "traders" seriously don't know how to execute a sell order! I see 35,000 shares sold when the mkt has a 5 tick spread and moving it 9%!! It's at best impatience at worst plain dumb!
    3/Once illiquidity improves , which it will given the above, then my firm belief that this is the cheapest stock out there will be confirmed.

It's like finding a painting in your Attic , say of a bunch of flowers in a vase which nobody has seen or cares about.
    It's only when you take it to a public auction and your told it's painted by some Dutch bloke called Vincent Van Gogh.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CR9 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.302M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 2.0¢ $1K 50K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 262631 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 91775 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.15pm 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CR9 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.