AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Thanks Awoonga. Hi lecram...if I wanted to be a pest and nothing...

1. 4,654 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Thanks Awoonga.

Hi lecram...if I wanted to be a pest and nothing else...I would just come on here and make mindless one line sledges...and would do so repeatedly. There has been a bit of that in recent days - no analysis or defence of the company - just whining and the occasional abusive rant.

By contrast Kalenn, GA, KK, Awoonga and a few others actually have a considered viewpoint to put forward.

Yes - I am posting regularly at the moment, and that is because a few of us are having a robust debate. But I am not (in all instances) initiating the discussions, a lot of my posts are because I am responding to others who are engaged in this debate.

This current debate/discussion - interspersed with some mindless rants, whinges but also some quite witty barbs - started earlier this week upon the Finance Agreement update. Its' a pretty hot topic obviously and the "number of reads" gives you an indication that a lot of people are very interested in what is being said by posters.

In one sense the AVB thread is the top rating soap opera on the Hot Copper board.

Please don't forget why this forum was first set up for back in 1998.....it wasn't for mindless unintelligent sledging - it was in order for people who had an interest in stock markets to engage in debate & discussions of the pros and cons of listed companies - even if they didn't buy or sell stocks.

Mostly - that robust discussion - is what still happens on the good days.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.