ATH 25.0% 0.5¢ alterity therapeutics limited

They were professionals, that is for sure, but you understand...

1. 5,826 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 143
    They were professionals, that is for sure, but you understand very little. By obstructing Provenge, against the advice of the vaccine professionals on the advisory panel, a couple of years went by where Provenge could have had a big market share. In that time Medivation brought their testoserone blocker and JNJ their Zytiga to market providing stiff and cheaper competition for Provenge. The $300m earnings after approval was not enough to cover the Provenge development costs. Provenge should have been tested in combinations, but it may never happen because of the delay caused by FDA obstruction IMO. When I said therapeutic vaccines were put back a decade, I was probably being conservative. The FDA had never gone against the opinion of the advisory committee in a fatal condition before, but there were a lot of hedgie short positions, and the fix seemed like it was in. Scher was also an advisor to a hedge fund, so there were a couple of potential conflicts I can see there.
    To give a feel of how urgent this approval was 321 men died during one trial of 512 patients.If you knew the history of this shameful example you would not try to justify the FDA position.
    [Along with the phantom stock, people seeking to diminish Dendreon have deployed false financial research, biased media, bogus class action lawsuits, INTERNET BASHERS, dubious science, and other familiar weapons of the “battleground.”]
    http://www.deepcapture.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/story-of-dendreon.pdf

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $26.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $27.94K 6.050M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
46 57663299 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 56205001 43
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.5¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ 20524121
Last updated 15.46pm 29/03/2024 ?
ATH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.