FAR 1.23% 40.0¢ far limited

FAR Pre-Trade 14 October - Morning Glory

1. 2,532 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Ladies and Gentleman,

Happy Wednesday or 'hump day', half way through the week already.
    No sleep in today, up early and off to the gym to train any moment - a great start to the day
    In terms of overnight trading;
    We have CNE down 2.38%, with Brent currently at $49.20 USD again, COP sitting even;
    A stack of detail around FAR here to any newcomers including broker reports reports click here.

Please have a look at what one of our members put together, which I think is incredibly impressive taking CN's presentation and then adding screenshots notes and broker reports / other presentations / detail from hotcopper including YA to create an excellent round up of detail by clicking here - I must say I am very impressed by the work done here and it really does highlight the huge potential of FAR and the Senegalese lease - for me it creates an image of a holy dollar, strange that.

BTW, I am hearing rumours that our new lease (Djiffere Block) is substantially larger than we have heard to date, this is rumour - but often where there is smoke there is fire, only time will tell. With 75% currently of this lease to FAR - the mind boggles at the potential this block alone gives FAR in terms of future value / negotiations etc.

If there is anything else anyone wants added into the dropbox, please respond and I can create an email address for it to be forwarded to. We are growing a treasure trove of detail which has literally taken years to accumulate, the good news is for any newbies - they can find a lot of detail in one place and then make themselves familiar with the story.

Overnight action

CNE down 2.38%
    Screen Shot 2015-10-14 at 5.13.53 AM.png
    COP up 0.13%
    Screen Shot 2015-10-14 at 5.13.41 AM.png
    Brent testing just beneath $50 USD;
    Screen Shot 2015-10-14 at 5.13.31 AM.png

Depth wise
    Very few shares for sale below the 10 cent mark, of which I am predicting we will exceed by the end of this week for a variety of reasons, FAR is obviously stepping up its promotion of the programme - http://hotcopper.com.au/threads/senegal-drilling-video.2611683/?get_post=true#.Vhq7WROqqko if you missed it.

To illustrate the difference in pre-trade from Friday morning to today, I have included the previous days below.
    Screen Shot 2015-10-14 at 5.17.11 AM.png

Today's fun google fact;
    How long is the earth's circumference?
    The circumference of Earth at the equator is about 24,902 miles (40,075 km), but from pole-to-pole — the meridional circumference — Earth is only 24,860 miles (40,008 km) around. This shape, caused by the flattening at the poles, is called an oblate spheroid.

What's next;
    The Athena as I understand it will leave the 17th -19th of October. If you thought the last few days volume was large, wait until we start seeing solid ANN's around the Rig Mobilising, the drilling programme and more detail being shared.
    I expect we have seen a bit of a sell off by T+3 investors over the last 2 days. This is when you buy using credit and then pay for the shares 3 days later, with the Athena widely tipped to have been leaving last weekend, I would assume that there was some buying to carry through this in the hope an ANN would push the price up then day-traders could have got out positively with no money down. As we are now looking at the 17th to the 19th - I would expect we may see the same again, some buying to carry through over the next couple of days.

With the Athena now looking like to leave the 17th to 19th, with a ~12 day voyage, and the drill to take 10 weeks, after which we should have some news - it is now looking like any news off of the back of this should be early January.

I still expect there to be a great deal of promotion and news-flow over the next few months. To anyone doubting the promotion, think about the amount of time and energy that would have gone into the Video released by FAR, this is but an entree of things to come IMHO. The Video btw has now hit 1,200 views already available below;

With the Junior Oil Trusts Video here -

Both definitely worth a watch. Have a great 'hump day'.

Significant upside, News post appraisal, Oil recovering, the holy dollar.

GLTAH, DYOR
    Don't let the capper take your shares...

2015 - revealing the prize;
    Courtesy - http://www.far.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/20150902-FAR-Good-Oil-presentation.pdf (Page 21);

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
40.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.23%)
Mkt cap ! $36.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
40.0¢ 40.5¢ 40.0¢ $464.8K 1.155M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 119733 40.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
41.0¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
40.0¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 1.23 %)
Open High Low Volume
40.0¢ 40.5¢ 40.0¢ 68198
Last updated 14.47pm 28/03/2024 ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.