UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

Hank, disagree with you on that one. The posters on this thread...

1. 1,181 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Hank, disagree with you on that one.

The posters on this thread do their research usually by speaking to management, attending briefings or their own sleuthing via the internet etc and post their findings selflessly here. That is to the benefit of readers/holders/non-holders who read the UNS/UNIS thread here.

Tilson's articles are clearly to his benefit (and those that short the stock) which is to drive the stock down. He does not acknowledge all the things Unilife has achieved and is not objective so I cannot commend his articles to others.

Also I respect those that put their heads on the line like Keith who speaks to management, does the research and shares it to those on his list. He makes and continues to makes very optimistic calls about the future SP of UNS/UNIS while catching flack. TDA has also done this and continues to provide solid research on this thread to benefit others, both holders and non-holders.

So those are people I have respect for. I don't have respect for people that post a one-sided view whether positive or negative without acknowledging either the good or the bad that has been achieved or not achieved.

Indi does this and I believe this is why he has a lot of respect even from those some may call his sparring partners - TDA, rusty who we all know are solid contributors to this thread. Writer, sky, snork are a few others who also selflessly provide transcripts from briefings/calls and their own research which benefit us all.

Tilson does not do this but seems to think that the company should not be valued where it is when it has signed deals with very large pharmaceuticals on significant terms. Unlike OBJ for example, we know some of the financial details on our contracts but there seems to be some doubt from the market whether we will ever get into production - that is why I think when the manufacturing video was posted shortly after the IA, the market reacted quite positively

Patience is what is needed, do you think the company will go bust like the shorts do or do you believe the company will go into production and fulfil its contracts? I am in the latter camp as AS does not seem to have problems raising capital and I don't believe he will if he keeps signing major pharmas on significant terms like he has done in the past!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.