GUN 0.00% 1.1¢ gunson resources limited

Lets Role Play The Now And The Future Before I start this thread...

1. 28 Posts.
    Lets Role Play The Now And The Future
    Before I start this thread I am attempting to role out scenarios that may or may not unfold and I don't want to be held to ransom as to the viability being factual I am just stimulating thought and open to further contribution
    Lets Begin
    Currently we now have 2.2 Million in cash and it appears that a % of it is going to be spent on the viability of a
    resource in Tanzania (What % )
    We are attempting a cap raise at 1.5 and given the share price is 1.3-1.4 my feelings are that this may be difficult.
    We own Coburn however it requires a substantial capital investment and it is common knowledge that finding a partner
    is going to be extremely difficult and the price of Zircon also doesn't encourage interest
    So far as the Copper project at Mt Gunson is concerned this has great potential for cash flow however the question is
    will it work and if so how long will it take to be cash flow viable It is cash flow that Gunson requires and I raise the question where is this going to come from Even if they prove up a resource in Tanzania Where is the money going to come from as we would obviously want to avoid dilution or given the projects we have maybe that is not such a concern.
    Another opportunity might rise from the Nickel project being viable either it is saleable or again should it be
    mineable then money will have to be raised again
    I ask myself am I concerning myself and overreacting re Gunsons financial situation
    Should I allow the projects to unfold and allow who ever is dealing with the financials to make decisions as we go along and take it that given the great potential projects available to the company that something will surely come about
    Just throwing it out there to see what others think
    I cant get away from the issue of cash flow in the next 12 months I feel it is going to impact the company whatever the direction
    Please enlighten me

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GUN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.