Well I've tried everything but the five kids (now seven with a...

1. 10,404 Posts.
    Well I've tried everything but the five kids (now seven with a new daughter in law and baby) each have their own way of wasting power.

Just got the electricity bill yesterday and at $633 I think that's about as low as I'm gonna get and it might now go up as the little electric heater/blower, although the most efficient form of heating I've found, is on 24/7.

But power isn't the big problem it's water. $3 a 1,000 liters and the washing machine (a real guzzler) is on just about every day. There's clothing piled high, some to be washed and some washed, mixed together. I've taken the step when in a blind fury to chuck all the clothing back into the offenders' bedrooms. Only to find it creeps back into the laundry, albeit a little closer to the guzzler.

Offenders think that they've done their washing by dumping their weekly piles in the laundry. And the good laundry fairy sorts, washers, hangs, folds and then places their clothing in the right spot in their dirty bedrooms.

Well this laundry fairy has had a gut full. The new laundry devil is on the prowl!!!!!!!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.