FAR 1.23% 40.0¢ far limited

Obviously falling sub 10 cents is a painful sight to see, rather...

1. 114 Posts.
    Obviously falling sub 10 cents is a painful sight to see, rather frustrating that people are lacking faith - all their decision though can’t blame them for having an alternate opinion to my own. The most painful thing for me however (slightly unrelated) is the company I took the majority of my trading money from has gone up 35% (technology sector) since I transferred into FAR and 20% of that in the past 3 days, whilst FAR has just crawled down and down and down, quite heartbreaking actually (learnt quite a lesson there). Anyway back onto topic, FAR's management team have really impressed me for the past few months I have followed them, but at the moment I can't maintain that opinion with their controversial decisions ever since the decline from 15.7 cents.

I will say however, what really makes me keen, excited and more importantly, holding for this stock is CN's announcement to the media that was after the 45% day, she said, quoted for the SMH: "The Discovery is an important event and could be transformational for the company, with the potential to be a significant stand-alone development”. This to you may just seem pretty ordinary and ambiguous; however remember this was made after the initial ‘Significant Oil Discovery Offshore Senegal’ announcement and as the drills are tight holes we are not allowed any details. So this tiny comment may be all we have to hang off of until our next hopefully and IMO most-likely positive announcement regarding quantity and commerciality. Like I said however this may not be much, but with the words CN used like ‘transformational’ and ‘potential to be a significant stand-alone development’, it has given me just that bit of extra hope to encourage and persuade myself to get excited about this development that will be announced soon enough, until then – even if this goes down to the commonly talked about 8 cents, my shares are certainly staying with me, I may even decide to accumulate depending on just how cheap this baby goes as I definitely don’t want to make the same mistake as I did with the aforementioned technology company selling just because ‘the price isn’t moving’.

One more thing that I’ll share (my favourite aspect of this wonderful share market community we call Hot Copper); we are all aboard this FAR ship together, regardless of what happens our emotions remain shared and with each other. Feeling a little pain at the moment, as I’m sure many of you are too, but just hold on, Mr. Announcement is bound to be around the corner and I’m more then ever eager for it and I think you all should be too!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
40.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.23%)
Mkt cap ! $36.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
40.0¢ 40.5¢ 40.0¢ $464.8K 1.155M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 119733 40.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
41.0¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
40.0¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 1.23 %)
Open High Low Volume
40.0¢ 40.5¢ 40.0¢ 68198
Last updated 14.47pm 28/03/2024 ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.