AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

Thanks for your post wllm. With the ann of Dec 16 telling us...

1. 3,287 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    Thanks for your post wllm. With the ann of Dec 16 telling us that "As a result of the payment of the November cash-call ...... Alliance has a cash balance of approximately $180,000" it is no surprise that cuts have had to be made. Thanks to the MD (I assume) for doing that. But very worrying, knowing the vagaries of the courts.

I can't quite get my head around the other directors taking up their entitlements though. Isn't that dependent, on the 50% condition? I thought that in the supplementary the 50% was only removed for Abbotsleigh. (will have to read again).

I too believe we have to support the company at this critical stage. I wish though that it was a more even playing field. With funds so critically low, there is always that huge spectre of insolvency. And we know that shareholders are at greater risk than directors and creditors; at greater risk than whomever can convert a loan to shares in the entitlement "offer". We can't de-risk our take-up.

But on a more optimistic note .. Our JV partner, who calls the tune, must eventually pay the fiddler; and a motza at that !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.