AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

Well without getting into an argument with anyone ...The appeals...

1. 3,012 Posts.
    Well without getting into an argument with anyone ...The appeals court judges can admit new evidence
    if it was not allowed by Judge brown to be admitted during the trial. now to my knowledge their was one witness SMM tried to have admitted to the trial as new evidence and Judge Brown would not allow them to bring this witness as he believed they were time wasting which would most likely given SMM,s track record, would be the case. if those appeals judges decided it was unfair or unjust not to allow that, then they would be able to introduce that evidence. im not saying they would , its my opinion and i believe that the appeals judges can except new evidence but it would have to have been submitted during the trial and not considered by the trial. in any event i think from memory it was to do with land ownership which was already dealt with by the local court so Brown was quite correct not to admit it at the time.
    i have been involved with appeals in this country and it is very hard to introduce new evidence but it can be done ..in criminal law much different you can if it meant the defendant was not given a fair trial but the prosecutor may not . anyway i dont think the issue is new evidence if it was we would be already back in court , i think its more to do with Brown,s findings as some of them relate to criminal matters ..who knows what they are thinking and why its taking so long...cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.