IVR 0.00% 4.1¢ investigator resources ltd

D. No Mineralisation Not good C. 0-100g/t OK B. 100-500g/t good...

1. 348 Posts.
    D. No Mineralisation Not good
    C. 0-100g/t OK
    B. 100-500g/t good
    A. 500g/t+ great

Since Im bored shitless at work waiting for results...

PETA - 30 holes
    I think PETA will mainly be C's. anything over 30g/t potentially adds to the JORC so this is a pass for us. There will probably be a few D's as theyre testing surrounds/extents most likely will be a few of these.
    Any B's at PETA will be exceeding my expectations and well done to the company for finding more silver.

- IMO nothing to get too excited about here unless they find mineralisation runs deeper in which case this would be HUGE. Unlikely though IMO

Helen - 8 holes
    First pass drilling here and fairly minimal, but I trust they have drilled in the most likely spots. Would only really need 1 or 2 holes to intersect mineralisation to start getting excited about the potential of Helen. Would predict mostly D's but a B here or there is great news and should get the price going based on 'potential'

- you would hope the first announcement will include Helen results thats what the waits been for. First look at one of our roughies. Get A's here and the share price will run.

Uno - 42 holes
    If theres something here were gonna find it. Dont expect results back on the first announcement. but should only be a couple of weeks away from finding out.

Makes you wonder why so many holes here for first pass drilling? I think there will be mineralisation here but the grade will be the key. Could be company maker if its high grade.

Ajax.
    Dont expect to hear news for at least a month. But its the most promising roughie we have IMO.

"The remainder of the exploration during September will include further drilling at PETA, Helen West, Helen East, Diomedes and Hector North"
    Expect news on the rest in November.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $64.93M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.2¢ 4.0¢ $9.921K 244.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 648378 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 107650 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.1¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.50 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.1¢ 4.1¢ 4.0¢ 74950
Last updated 15.38pm 28/03/2024 ?
IVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.