IVR 0.00% 4.1¢ investigator resources ltd

Drilling and Next Activities

1. 8,925 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 772
    By the time the next activity statement is due the diamond core drilling at one the targets either Round About or Spyall should be complete. If two rigs are used, both targets maybe complete, scheduled to start January 15th. The results of the RC drilling of the magnetic targets in the Paris tenement should be in and we should have the results of all the infill soil sampling and maybe all Heritage surveys will be complete. As Goldy has said, this drilling of the magnetic targets should/could help crack the code of this field.

I was fortunate enough to be sitting next to a geologists at a dinner party on the weekend and I managed to get him talking freely about where and when you use DC or RC drilling. He basically said that DC is used to get your picture of the stratification correct and to determine any sloping or dipping of the ore body. He said in the Pilbara the method for working out ore reserves is to throw down two DC holes and infill the rest with RC holes and repeat this infinitum. He said in a 12 hours shift a DC rig may average only 40m, whereas a good RC rig may get 200-250m.

I think if the magnetic targets are mostly hematite or magnetite we may see IVR sink DC holes into the Nankerville deeps, as knowing the exact stratification will be important going forward. Of course there is no hope of this if our early RC results are duds. I wish I could be optimistic as Goldy, but our results have me in a much more circumspect frame of mind these days. But like Goldy I pray for a great out come.

HNY all holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $64.93M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.2¢ 4.0¢ $9.921K 244.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 648378 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 107650 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.1¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.50 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.1¢ 4.1¢ 4.0¢ 74950
Last updated 15.38pm 29/03/2024 ?
IVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.