Not sure where you get SEDEX deposit from , looks Porphyry and...

1. 33,013 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1625
    Not sure where you get SEDEX deposit from , looks Porphyry and hydrothermal being mainly epithermal to me but I am not a geo so can not assert the following conjecture of prominent geos with confidence :

"Styles of mineralization include porphyry Cu-Zn-Pb-Ag-Au, stratabound Zn-Pb, supergene Cu-Au and epithermal (Collins 1998). The reserve and resource of the deposit are 205 600 t @ 0.74 % Cu, 8.02 g/t Au and 915 600 t @ 0.40 % Cu, 4.10 g/ Au respectively (DMR, 2002a)."

"erratic ore bodies" hopefully they will stay in the same place or get mined .
    "Ore body quite small " looks to have a LOM of around 7 years to me and LOM has been increasing each year with exploration

Re cashflow negative , You are referring to a half yearly that ended 7 months ago last quarterly company recorded a cash cost of $1.68 a # of Cu after credits. Also company had around $10M in cash then which was conveniently not mentioned.

MEP probably has no debt because it has not yet needed to finance a process plant

yes agree best to look at the whole picture and also have all the facts correct

The above is not financial advice and welcome to be corrected

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KBL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.