AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Hi Pick, It's called wealth creation. Management need to improve...

1. 3,359 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1732
    Hi Pick,
    It's called wealth creation. Management need to improve at this end or there will be no new investment both from the fundies down to mum's and dad's.
    Corporately, funds side is stitched up nicely but some will inevitably form the sell depth moving forward. If the market can see wealth Short/Medium term, (2-3 years) more will jump on. ATM there is little interest partly through macro conditions but halting/slowing exploration/stage 2 operations and not updating investors on PB, stage 3 exploration and improving JORC tonnages was a mistake. IMHO. Resources are all directed at a 12ktpa cu stage 1. With Management's experience and expertise I would of though there was room for a small exploration program, at the least.

Regardless, all the above, I see as only a ST issues. Medium/Long term I see a good future for this company with big productive leases. Drone flyover's are excellent tool, well done to management, definitely a step in the right direction.

Risks moving forward; Revenue on AN first production years and funding for PB (or decision not to mine....ouch!).
    Higher risk. Announcement with the work "imminent" ......lol

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.