Hi, you put up some interesting verses here. A little to early...

1. 22,595 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hi, you put up some interesting verses here. A little to early for me to comment much as I have only skimmed a few books of the OT. Now then, when I have done this, I have done it in the fashion of what I call Child mode Ha, and yes everyone will laugh, but seriously, I think the joke maybe? On them as we are certainly not referred to as children of God, over 1,800 times for nothing.
    So to some degree, I don't get bogged down as to whether the passage is talking history and just read away.
    And by golly, it all becomes quite interesting and alarming. It's like, it's all under our nose and NO ONE is seeing it.
    The few books I have covered, seem to tell the same story, align to quite a degree with Revelations.
    And yet, I have NOT heard these points ever mentioned SO - what is going on???
    It is looking like, some passages have double meaning of apply to other times as well? (Repeat times).

You make an excellent point of how many, miss-translate from the Hebrew as well!
    A very good example is the word Flesh - in the old, the Hebrew word is BaSar or BeSer. It is generally spelled the same way BUT, it is pronounced two ways or sounded two different ways when spoken in Hebrew= It has TWO different meanings. And you need to translate it correctly to align with the topic it covers. So hence, the famous debate of the John 1:1 - 1:14 especially, is misconstrued/miss-translated. In brief, BaSar often is meant as Messenger as well as Flesh. A quick look in the NT and I notice immediately, where it is wrongfully translated or the term flesh is used (As in body flesh), doesn't fit. (More to the meanings of Flesh, but I won't cover here)
    It is a key area of Satan's deception with the aid of man. (One needs to digest, John 1:14 Flesh meaning, we have gone from Hebrew to Greek = Big difference). Some areas here, possibly will not make sense to you here, but that's OK.

The term Israel, Israel people and who or what Babylon refers to for today, it appears, a BIG mistake made by MANY?
    I have seen several passages and boy, if the US is not a BIG part of many passages, I will walk east haha.
    The Statue of Liberty is covered and near New York, guess what, a place called Babylon and we have deep water ports in the US and much, much more is described that aligns.
    I don't know in what order or when, but it doesn't look good for the US? Watch or keep an eye on the US elections?

Bugger - you mention the Moon doesn't give it's own light - I wish I copied an item I come across the other day. As the statement that it doesn't produce it's own light, is possibly NOT SO. If I get a chance, I will try and find it for you, you may?, find it interesting?
    One thing people such as yourselves have highlighted to me is - Question what you think you know and from where that thought come from. I obviously stick to my KJV as that is my following, You obviously follow the science (OK for you), but DON'T rule out deception here as well, is the advice I would give. And yes, I am no smarty and know it all either.

Of possible interest - the comments many of you make on how, many faiths have gone and what they have caused around the world and the state of the world = Very valid points and all that you say is correct to some degree, and the world shouldn't be like that. So that is what really got my attention and I asked - WHY is this so and what I find or are finding, doesn't look good = HUGE deceptions on a hole range of degrees/scales and each faith thinks, nope that could not apply to our faith.
    So then that brings the thought to people minds - Who does this guy think he is and yes, I get that.
    But if we are to follow the Bible - we need to read exactly what is there and not what we want to find in there. That is what I endeavor to do, seek our Gods truth and not Mans.
    So in summary, you make some valid points here

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.