One thing I know for sure, man didn't evolve, no stupid science...

1. 3,979 Posts.
    One thing I know for sure, man didn't evolve, no stupid science can show me that one?????????????????????????????////

Do you mean the stupid science that put a man on the moon, produced the internet, produced computor technology, developed the technology and machinery to print Bibles, the architectural science that was used to build all the churches and mosques and temples on earth, that made bionic ears and is perfecting bionic vision for the blind, that put the Hubble telescope into space so we could explore the heavens, that produced the looms and and fabric weaving machinery so that we don't all walk around naked, that gave us TV, DVD, mobile phone, landline phones, musical instruments and all the wonders of modern science and medicine - that stupid science.

And when it shows you in the clearest way possible with thousands of pieces of evidence collected presented by the best and brightest minds on this planet of course we should reject it out of hand because an ancient piece of text whom nobody can confirm its authenticity tells you that God made man out of a piece of clay 6,000 years ago.

The writers of Genesis would give ten years of their lives for every week they could spend in this age just to see the beauty and wisdom that has now been revealed by this stupid science.

So what if humankind evolved from a form dissimilar to what we are today. We will not look like we are today a million years from now anyway. Our evolution does not diminish your God in any way, it simply establishes the path by which Creation took place. A slow and composite buildup of physical and mental attributes until we are as we are today. And still it goes on. Our bodies are in a constant state of change but it undetectable in one or even 100 lifetimes but a million years and we will be very different.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.