CYP 8.57% 19.0¢ cynata therapeutics limited

Cynata. Where to now?

1. 19,868 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1010
    Well, that week ended rather poorly all round didn't it?

Not sure whether the catalyst for the reversal was the asx announcement that seemed to restate facts rather than offer anything new , or could be that it had had a few gos at holding in $1.30s and failed. Bit of both i guess.

For mine the stock never looked comfortable in high $1.20s without another announcement and indeed the avalanche of burnt traders who have been whining here attests to why this was the case.

Combine the sells by a holder of at least 100k into a weak buy depth and the blog links by new poster whizz kid - who is now here trotting out his well worn dial a quote zombie bio stock line - and it was all the reason some needed to bail. As for the medicant blog I know a lot of people who use the word 'cant' ... Usually very squeaky wheels who have been at the top of their profession and are on the way down. See the world their way and expect everyone else to as well. One opinion only and not yet with full disclosure. I'm using ignore there because the contribution has been timely, mildly valuable, but clearly repetitive and self-serving.

Am more interested in hearing from philby, ralom, habib, sultanv and massey about what they know about thd next few weeks. Given the run a rest was inevitAble. Concern is that the baggers and tyrekickers get the ascendancy and - like when we were at .40 - when good news comes, instead of launching from $1.10, we could be launching from .70.

Small volume selldown, accumulation ongoing (or is it)? Path to royalties. Deals and timing. Lets kick it around a bit.

Suggestion is we don't have the full story. I think we do. Management have been clear for ages about what they want to achieve. The asx requires them to be honest and forthright. A blog requires an internet connection.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
0.015(8.57%)
Mkt cap ! $34.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.5¢ 19.0¢ 18.5¢ $7.936K 41.94K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 37413 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 7290 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
19.5¢
  Change
0.015 ( 11.4 %)
Open High Low Volume
18.5¢ 19.5¢ 18.5¢ 5805
Last updated 15.29pm 28/03/2024 ?
CYP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.