ETR 0.00% 0.7¢ entyr limited

Kiwi. And this!!! At The Next Oil Rush, we only report on the...

1. 20,683 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1968

Kiwi. And this!!!

At The Next Oil Rush, we only report on the companies that we have invested in ourselves.

Could THEY be the ultimate pumpers and dumpers????
    That story of their's re Citation must be the greatest pump that I have EVER read in over 50 years of investing. By far. How many shares did THEY buy, when did they buy them and how many do they hold now?

Sadly, that's where I reckon very many of our disgruntled holders started their "interest" in CTR and was probably the only "research" that they did. You will also recall that HC had this story running on and off for weeks too. The story might still pan out to be correct, but, that story created far too many obviously un-researched expectations from The Next Oil Rush and with those time line expectations blow out of the water, by AT LEAST 6 months, no wonder those who bought on that story are so pissed off. But, blaming the company for deliberately CAUSING those delays is certainly not the answer.
    But, I still raise that question. Knowing what you DO know now and comparing the SP to when you bought, wouldn't you just love to have delayed your initial purchase to buy now???

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.