QFX 0.00% 0.1¢ quickflix limited

Hi all, I emailed David Richards here is my email and his...

1. 755 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    Hi all,

I emailed David Richards here is my email and his response.

Me:
    In your Quickflix article you mention that Executives from Australia post have put a credit hold on Quickflix. I'm a big shareholder and so I would like to verify your claims. Are you able to provide me with any additional information or a way to verify this myself ?

Reply:
    Joseph, the Chairman told me that they were not on credit hold, after I had been told by senior staff still working in the Company that they were on Credit hold.

I then found out where the main Australia lodgement centre was for all Quickflix DVD mail lodgements and it was the Australia Post Strathfield Business Centre. I then called them pretending to be from Quickflix and I was told that the reason that DVD’s were not being delivered was because Quickflix was on Credit Hold.

I am also in possession of a financial report on the Company and it is quite grim. We have held back publishing a lot of what is in this report as I am waiting in a call back from ASIC and the people who have signed off Quickflix accounts as there appears to be some big holes in their reporting and what has been put into their financials.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.