NXR 0.00% 2.0¢ nemex resources limited

FMF Great that will help them, Just ST Of course NXR wanted 51%...

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: WITHDRAWN
  1. lgs
    1,114 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    FMF
    Great that will help them,
    Just ST
    Of course NXR wanted 51% They were bank rolling the idea, and at that stage while a very good idea , it wasnt proven, NXR had the most to loose, another another point on the WTB website if you click on investors it directs you back to NXR as the ASX listed vehicle ,so think all is well in both camps.
    L
    I think in the vid the proto type was just to big even for banking at that stage , it was to just prove the idea worked, it didnt take long to bring the size down but as said earlier technology had to catch b4 being able to suit mob phones,
    If FMF does the time line I think most will be impressed with how quickly once the proto type was completed and demonstrated the idea worked and NXR fronted up more $$$ Things progress very quickly, lets wait till FMF posts his time line , I have a feeling it was with in 2 years from proto type , very impressive and the top Bio mechanical engineer in the states was a major coup and huge help.

FMF
    When checking time line can you see when was it ist mentioned mob phones was a prime target.
    Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.