I dont know how you guys can come to these conclusions,you...

1. 7,453 Posts.
    I dont know how you guys can come to these conclusions,you do,well yes i do.

Your assumptions in regards to Christianity start with the assumption that catholicism is the the start of Christianity.

Hence why you both dismiss christianity.

The catholic church came into being hundreds of years after Christianity.It came out of paganism,and imposed itself on the rest of society by force.It is at its heart a facist pagan dictatorship.

This was revealed when it took control of the state in a period of earths history,which is called the dark ages,the noonday of Rome was the midnight of mankind.

With this said,as you both see Rome as Christianity,then who were the Christians who existed before this entity imposed itself by stae power of enforcement and death to anyone who opposed it for 1260yrs? Who were the people killed in the colloseums for no crime other than being a bible believing christian?

People opposed Rome and everything it stood for ,this is the reason we have declarations of independances ,magna cartas etc etc,to stave off the church and state power.Wafflehead i still call him as its a by far more fitting name than his current one,on one hand speaks with such conviction and nobility against Rome and yet speaks of the need for globalisation??? and its merits.

Which is akin to saying i hate apple trees but i love apples.One is responsible for the other,the ignorance of this conversation is sensational. ,no wonder you two come to the conclusions you do,theres always been a minority that oppose paganism and all its forms and to say there isnt is just a demonstration of ignorance to paint a *** to justify ones own belief of mystical christianty which is just change anything you want to suit what you personally need it to say,just call it metophors,allagories,simple really,its happened all throughout history,it bit like your peter magus balaams etc nothing new,thats why waffle opposes christianity so much.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.