ANO 0.00% 72.0¢ advance zinctek limited

Hi everyone, as you would have seen from other threads we are...

1. 1,112 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 483
    Hi everyone, as you would have seen from other threads we are awaiting the inclusion of Zinc Oxide to Annex VI of the European Cosmetics Regulations as an approved UV Filter. The SCCS (scientific committee advising the EU) has already submitted positive opinions to the EU Commission regarding Zinc Oxide's safety.

I recently reached out to the EU Commission directly (the authority that enacts these scientific opinions into actual law) and here is the response (received last night):

Proof direct from the legislative authority that Zinc Oxide will be approved in Europe as a UV Filter. They are currently preparing the legislation. I believe this process is already well advanced from my other research. (shown in other threads if curious).

While I do not think this will have a major impact on FY15, Antaria has already been working with European brand owners and distributors in anticipation of this regulatory acceptance, so I'm confident everyone will be ready to go and this will have a significant impact on FY16 revenue/profit.

Current share price is a joke at the moment given this imminent market potential.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
72.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $44.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
72.5¢ 72.5¢ 72.0¢ $153 213

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 418 72.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.00 12000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.36am 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ANO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.