its surprising how I am finding so many investors on here who...

1. 765 Posts.
    its surprising how I am finding so many investors on here who dont read annual reports, IMO they are critical to make a better informed decision about a company and its resource. Then quarterly's with cashflow and activities are a must to read. Then I look at the people in the company and their history. I made the mistake once of listening to the hype on HC from people and it cost me dearly, so I learnt from it. I had invested in AJM at 0.009c. Then came on here and at that stage everyone was bagging them due to their coal business, without considering their lithium business. So stupid me then when and sold them at 0.013c. Fortunately, I learnt quickly and got back in at the low 2c. There are some extremely knowledgeable people on HC and they are the ones to follow. I also understand investors being upset when a SP drops too, but sometimes need to look at the big picture and if the company has sound credentials, then it will rise again. One other important thing I have learnt, and still learning, it to be patience.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.