PRX 0.00% 0.4¢ prodigy gold nl

Ok, my patience is running thin now with the announcement of...

1. 10,671 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1426
    Ok, my patience is running thin now with the announcement of full production. This isn't a game for toddlers. I am in no way worried about ABU's ability to move on up from here however, it MUST release news concerning commissioning completion soon surely? They are too slow in getting it running up to full scale production imo. Holders deserve to be kept in the light & imo are VERY patient with management. We are the owners of the company with management there for us, NOT THEM! Reason I left BDR is management are for THEMSELVES with no regard for holders/owners. They treat holders with contempt! HC BDR holders largely agree too! They remain due only to FA mixed with huge $$$$'s spent on heavy equipment bought in few months ago but, wet season is upon them soon so, have they effectively stockpiled enough ore to see them through the mess??? Holders are only holding on a wing & prayer! How about us here???

No sour grapes here just heavy frustration @ this point. I have ammo to use & will not until I see the facts on the table concerning the most important aspect of this stock going forward in such a volatile time.

US POG will go up soon enough but this means any goldie will shine. That's however not investment savvy. That's pre-school stuff!

ABU, get it moving. It is wet season soon enough. Has anyone considered this? Quite important no?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.004M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 25721709 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 7489108 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 12.5 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ 720000
Last updated 10.38am 28/03/2024 ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.