CTP 3.92% 5.3¢ central petroleum limited

Santos - John Anderson interview Cheers Ravi, a good interview...

1. 303 Posts.
    Santos - John Anderson interview

Cheers Ravi, a good interview on the Business show as aired this evening on the Australian network? The interview involving representative John Anderson, Vice President Asia & WA/NT of Santos shortly after the SEAOOC presentation in Darwin.

There shall be a concentration on Brown field as opposed to the Green field type of plays/projects. Looks like the intent is to use other peoples infrastructure as opposed to build which makes good economical sense. Essentially they are placing trust in certain organizations in which gas molecules can share infrastructure. Further more, he stated that it is time to let go and have those who should be operators be operators.

I have provided a link as located above to the Business program in which the interview with John Anderson will be replayed soon.

It is the first time where a clear direction has been provided without the cloak and dagger used by Central Petroleum Limited, if John is correct then I do believe that CTP is running on track and in the right direction. I still need some form of assurance in relation to our oil prospect which has become a neglected child.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.002(3.92%)
Mkt cap ! $39.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.3¢ 5.2¢ $31.66K 604.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 86808 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 23813 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.3¢
  Change
0.002 ( 3.92 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.2¢ 5.3¢ 5.2¢ 101711
Last updated 15.33pm 28/03/2024 ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.