However it just goes to show that super is a politicians...

1. 9,541 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 329
    However it just goes to show that super is a politicians plaything to change/adjust and alter at whim. Although the changes may not affect the vast bulk of working folk the fact that we have had changes by a conservative gov't is still a concern. The changes don't affect me one iota but I'm concerned that changes are constantly mooted coming into elections. As far as I'm concerned they should remove the compulsory super for low income earners as regardless they will be on a pension in any case, the rich...... well they got rich and will continue to do so regardless of the changes because they just think differently about wealth creation, investment and risk. Considering the amount of people this will ultimately affect (top 1% or so) the negative psychological affect on the benefits of super on the general populace will be far greater, it won't be just a pulling back of contributions they make but more a total abstention of voluntary contributions for fear of further tinkering a even lower levels.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.