BSR 0.00% 1.3¢ bassari resources limited

I like the article also not least because the CEO says that...

1. 2,760 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 567
    I like the article also not least because the CEO says that would-be mining contractors are getting "unique" in the way that they are looking at their involvement in the project .It is well that they do since there must be an excess of mining capacity in west africa - arising from this Ebola crisis .
    One way of harnessing this latent demand for a project is to offer the mining contractor a traditional metal streaming agreement whereby in exchange for their commitment of manpower and machinery they participate in the majority of the gold revenue arising from sale of the end product.. On the available feasibility numbers a...the mining contractors cash commitment to the project - for wages, fuel, reagent and other consumales could be met from revenue within 6 months and still leave the 11 person BSR management team in a job.
    We could get even more "unique" by underwriting the contractors return with a fidelity deposit of say A$2million so that in the event that gold prices fall below an agreed threshold..say US$1000 the contractor can draw against the fidelity deposit .
    I'm sure that BSR shareholders would gladly cough up the requisite A$2million through participation in a convertible note issue ...and if it has to be equity then an issue of BSR shares .
    hey I should go back to corporate finance ..this is all too easy!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BSR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.