TON 0.00% 1.4¢ triton minerals ltd

BRR Media Broadcast

1. 310 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    People seem to be forgetting what Brad was saying on April the 2nd re off takes and AMG;  

I quote
    "We are looking to provide a full suite of flake sizes and this first off take (XYGC) is just the first step of hopefully many off takes of varying sizes. Not expecting to replicate the 20 year off take, but we are ACTIVELY in discussions which WILL cover a variety of other flake size areas."

Looks to me that those discussions might have become agreements of some kind!!

In the same BRR broadcast he goes on to talk about AMG and "Depending on how successful our exploration programs become, and on our licenses and their we have a potential near term prospect of going into production with an alliance with them. Now, are we going to go into a JV? We don't know because we haven't started the formal exploration of those licenses."

He also mentioned the off take potential resulting from AMG's global network of end users.

My takeaways relating to this TH;

1) Off take for medium or fine mesh sizes, potentially multiple off takes
    2) Formal joint venture with AMG

p.s. ....don't forget the vanadium

p.p.s Does anyone know about the potential insulation usage in China - I heard a while back that China was thinking of a law or regulation to mandate the use of higher performance insulation, anyone have a resource for that?

Please DYOR - The above quotes are accurate to the best of my ability

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.2¢ $24.16K 1.739M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 95844 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 13.3 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ 77750
Last updated 14.57pm 29/03/2024 ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.