ADO 2.63% 3.7¢ anteotech ltd

"For me an "announcement" would constitute some kind of trial...

1. 30,055 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1758
    "For me an "announcement" would constitute some kind of trial with another company, if they manage to get 4-6 more companies "on trial" it would be fabulous. imo, those would be the best "deals" we could have. Would there be immediate revenue? Probably more incremental inching to +ve cash flow, but that's good. (more trials means more staff, means more burn)"

But snowy, ADO have made it clear that trials and customisation using our scientists doesn't come for free. The business model has changed.

I totally disagree that GC sounded strained. IMO he is quite excited by how things are lining up. Multiple applications.

Others have picked up on the fact that it will only take one or two market leaders to sign up and the rest will follow far more readily, a theory some of us had early on and GC has recently confirmed.

Also deals can involve a combination of upfront payments as well as royalties. The more exclusivity in the deal the higher the payments.

It is frustrating to compare the ADO sp with PSY, which is in a far earlier stage of development and testing and doesn't even have the ear of market leaders yet. Yet the market likes it more. I'd say ADO is being accumulated and the SP is very deceptive indeed.

It is worth a comparison with the technologies of the companies though, I'd be interested to hear what biotech has to say about them, particularly re handheld devices. PSY does have a bit of a heavyweight with a former Oracle head in charge. I do not hold PSY btw so this is not a ramp.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
-0.001(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $81.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 3.8¢ 3.5¢ $28.19K 781.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 190000 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 399079 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.6¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 2.70 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.6¢ 3.6¢ 3.6¢ 156513
Last updated 14.38pm 29/03/2024 ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.