AJX 8.33% 1.3¢ alexium international group limited

righto - this is hot off the press. It is no secret that large...

1. 79,572 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    righto - this is hot off the press.

It is no secret that large organisations have been approaching ajx to 'have a look' - that is long gone price sensitive.

On Monday - Eddie Sugar will be visiting the Alexium facilities - with as his guest, and our guest the MD of one of the largest investment banks in the US - who must remain unnamed.

The bank has done DD on Alexium and believes it must be involved with AJX as an investment - as do all of us here.

So, they have found the same as we here have - AJX has a great potential future.

They are obviously looking for an investment - this would be a major investment for us - and for them an investment that apparently they believe would remain in place for some years.

They believe that the major trigger for the investment in ajx will be in 2017 - (I have no idea what that means - one can only guess - I have my guess).

I have not heard what form this investment will be in - but, I suppose it will be a placement for institution - as it usually is in these cases.

Now, this is NOT a done deal - the CEO tells me there is the final box to tick - but, if they do indeed tick it - and surly they are hoping to - why else would you have your MD visit? -

then it is believed AJX would be "set up for life" (not my words).

There were other things in the conversation - but, imo, this was the big news.

This was fully allowed to be public - by the CEO - it was suggested it was ok to discuss and I emailed him this morning for confirmation.

I am not allowed to name the institution - however, all else can be discussed freely.

That's it folks, good luck, I leave it with you.

On the strength of that, - I have no idea how quickly this investment would happen if the last box is ticked - but, I would be very aware of it in the event of any short term pressure - eg. the 1/4 - which I have had zero discussion on with anyone bar HC - but, I believe will be ordinary as I have said.

good luck and have a great day all

Pinto

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $8.596M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $2.69K 220K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1324544 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 588299 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.59pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.